Technical Documentation Specialist
- Immediate need for a Technical Documentation Specialist.
- Please send resums directly to me.
- Looking for someone with at least 3 years' experience in PFMEA's, GRisk and Risk Assessments and manufacturing process experience.
- Support, develop and coordinate activities related to implementing and maintains customer documentation per customer requirements.
- Completes final screening of documentation prior to submitting to customer.
- Support improvement activities for KUKA's Management Systems and perform process auditing.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES can include the following.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Support and assist in the creation of spare part list, maintenance schedules, lubrication plans, training manuals, operation manuals and maintenance manuals as applicable.
- Works with outside suppliers to make sure all customer specifications are followed as required.
- Collects and organize OEM documentation and populate/maintain data on KUKA's PLM system.
- Verifies documentation completeness prior to submitting to customer.
- Participate in Advanced Quality Planning activities such as PFMEA, Risk Assessments, PM Task Lists, Service placards and Layout BOM's.
- Assist in the closure of all corrective action requests issued during audit processes.
- DURATION of ASSIGNMENT minimum 6 months
Links for Technical Engineering Consultants