Technical Business Analyst
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: analysis, analyst, business, business finance, business intelligence, financial analyst, government, refinement, regulation, valuation analyst
- Experience working in financial domains (banks, credit unions)Agile Methodology ( Scrum, Kanban)Azure Dev-Ops/JIRA experience Location & Logistics The position is to be located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- ResponsibilitiesFormulate and define Business Requirements & Use CasesCreate collateral such as reference docs, user guides, etc.
- We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities.
- We realized that while working for a "name brand" gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself.
- As a Business Analyst on this team you will interact with Team Leadership as well as multiple Subject Matter Experts to draw out business requirements, create and functional and design documents, and prepare all necessary User Interface designs (wireframes).
- Compensation & Benefits Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant's experience with the requirements of this position.
- In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it.
Links for Donyati