Technical Account Manager
- Suggest Revision
- This is an exciting and rare opportunity to become a key player in a cutting edge, fast paced, venture-backed biotech start-up.
- Phylagen is a San Francisco-based biotech company pioneering commercial applications of the environmental microbiome, the largest untapped dataset on earth.
- The environmental microbiome consists of the trillions of interacting bacteria, fungi and viruses that inhabit the spaces where we live, work and play.
- Led by Dr. Jessica Green, a founder in the field of indoor microbiology, Phylagen’s team of internationally recognized scientists combine bioinformatic analytics with scalable, high performance computing to deliver products that leverage the microbiome to solve complex business problems like pandemic management and supply chain traceability.
- Work closely with the Account Director to manage all aspects of the account including defining account penetration, engagement and overall strategy