Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: air, air conditioning, air filter, batt, environmental, gas, heat, hvac r, refrigeration, vent
- HHA also provides professional development and training opportunities including Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPR) Training.
- -This position may involve remediating contaminated units, conducting inspections, and/or pest management.
- Shift:DayAvailability:FullDays Off:Typically, Saturday & Sunday (with occasional on-call work)Openings: 1Work Schedule: Generally, a day-time schedule (with occasional on-call work).
- The Helena Housing Authority seeks a Maintenance Technician responsible for maintaining and repairing buildings, electrical, mechanical & plumbing systems and grounds features.
- Lifting Capacity: Driver License:YesEndorsements:NoneJob Benefits: Generous Holiday, Annual, and Sick Leave; Health and Life Insurance; and participation in the Public Employee?
- Qualifications: Requires the equivalent of high school graduation with vocational coursework and three years of experience in construction and/or maintenance, a driver?
- s license, and acceptable background check.
Links for Helena Housing Authority