Team Member - Graduate for Mas
Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Teen Team Members may also be eligible for exclusive scholarships and will have access to educational resources available through the Taco Bell® Foundation for Teens?
- At Taco Bell Corp. ("Taco Bell"), we believe teens are our future, and we are proud that you made the commitment to stay in school and graduate!
- Graduate for Más TACO BELL Team Member - Cashier & Food Prep
- If you are 16-19 years old and participating in our Graduate for Más program, you could have the chance to interview at your local Taco Bell® restaurant!
- This Summary Overview generally describes key job duties for Taco Bell Corporate employees.
- TACO BELL Team Member - Cashier & Food Prep
- If you cannot find your local Taco Bell® restaurant within this application system, please print out this (this shows you are a program participant), take it directly to the restaurant nearest to you, and ask for a job application.
- You'll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Links for Eastland, TX