Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Assist Store Manager with all ordering including Grocery, Deli and HDD. Read all expiration dates and codes on all product, including cigarettes and smokeless and assist with Reclamation procedures.
- Assist Store Manager with Inventory, HDD and Deli audits.
- Accurately post markups and markdowns, store use of merchandise, voids, no sales, bottle refunds, bad merchandise write offs, unknown UPC’s, price overrides, within established policies and procedures.
- Know how to utilize PDI Scanning Manual, Credit Card Manual, Maintenance Manual and place work orders on Web Help Desk. Assist with all price changes including promotions and Day One Checklist.
- Clean and maintain equipment and ensure high margin products (coffee, fountain drinks, deli, etc.)
- Description: A Team Leader is responsible for providing the best buying experience to all guests, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signage, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in accordance with all company policies/procedures and store standards.
- Understand credit card and debit card handling, limits and fraud potential.
- At Carwash locations, know and understand soap solutions and trouble shooting Carwash issues.
Links for Express Mart-Express Mart #393