Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Participate in IFSP and IEP meetings, as required by Head Teacher.
- Participate in home visits with families as required by Head Teacher
- As required by Head Teacher, assist with writing and disseminating regular written communication with families, including letters, notes, daily child reports, orientation materials and newsletters.
- Assist Lead Teacher with implementation of IFSP and IEP goals and activities within the classroom and making adaptations to create an inclusive program that benefits all children.
- Assist Lead Teacher with observation and documentation for understanding children’s thinking, interests and needs, curriculum planning, and individual child assessment, including a written, developmental screenings twice a year (in the fall and the spring), ongoing records for individual children and regular written reports to parents.
- We're Seeking Full Time Teaching Assistant - Come join our award-winning, high quality early learning program!
- Assist LeadTeacher to maintain accurate, up-to-date written records including: assessments, special education documentation, screening instruments, anecdotal observation, documents for transition, parent-teacher conference reports, child records (daily attendance, demographic and emergency information, developmental information, etc.)
- A commitment to inclusion, learning, collaboration and persistence as well as a can-do attitude and sense of humor are essential.
Links for Winston Prouty Center for Child and Family Develop...