Tax Services Manager - EY EDGE - Financial Services Organization
Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- Manage communications with client tax liaisons, client trust administration teams and client trust officers to gather required information, to share information to support informed decision-making, and obtain instruction or authorization necessary for timely, accurate production of tax information statements, tax returns and related reporting
- Tax Services Manager - FSO - EY EDGEEY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace.
- Our FSO Tax and EY EDGE practice is made up of a team of professionals providing dedicated tax technical services to both US and global clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Tax, Law, or Economics
- If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
- Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry.
- Keep knowledge up to date of new tax and accounting developments as well as of EY standard technologies and processes related to job function as a trusted advisor and role model for our people across multiple teams, research tax law issues, provide advice and assistance managing risks across tax compliance and/or advisory services
- Lead the preparation and review of complex tax/accounting regulatory and tax compliance with limited supervision.
Links for Ernst & Young LLP