Tax Senior Associate - State and Local Tax (Indirect)
Last updated 12 hours ago
- Associated topics: associate director, chief financial officer, chief investment officer, director, general manager, general operational manager, manage, operational manager, president finance, senior director
- Bachelor s and/or relevant advanced degree (MAcc, MST, JD); Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree (Preferred) minimum GPA of 3.0
- Review and Prepare multi-jurisdictional sales and use tax compliance returns;
- Engage in state and local tax audits and advocate for clients throughout the controversy process;
- Advanced credential or desire to obtain advanced credential allowing for IRS client representation (i.e. CPA, JD);
- Because of our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
- Prepare voluntary disclosure agreements, nexus, taxability studies;
- Senior Associates with our State & Local Tax (SALT) practice serve on various engagement teams that support a wide range of clients, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to venture-backed startups.
Links for Andersen