Tax, Acceleration Centre, Manager (Virtual)
- Line of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Global Compliance Services Management Level Manager Job Description & Summary Located across Canada, as part of our virtual team, the PwC Acceleration Centre (AC) is all about maximizing value, unlocking opportunities and creating a great experience for our people and clients.
- Using the latest technologies, leading processes and best practices, the AC is an important part of how we deliver high-quality tax, assurance and consulting services to our clients.
- Important points to consider: The London AC services all Canadian time zones, therefore extended business hours and overtime may be required during peak periods.
- What you’ll create and do As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture.
- To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: See how you can create your future at PwC Applying at PwC At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently.
- For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview.
- To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- No Government Clearance Required?
- No Job Posting End Date PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve.
- We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Links for PwC