Last updated 2 hours ago
- Experience with National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) preferred.
- Must have Active Top Secret clearance; DOE Q clearance preferred Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments.
- Directs incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions.
- The Systems Engineering Lead responsibilities can include: Manages architectural design, engineering, planning, configuration, deployment, maintenance, and upgrades to systems across the enterprise.
- Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system technician
- Azure/AWS Certified Solution Architect required.
- Be part of the team defining the digital transformation journey for this federal agency.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves highly complex program support deficiencies.
Links for SAIC