Systems Design Engineer (Associate)
- Job Description The Anti-Tamper Engineering Capability Center (AT ECC) team is seeking an engineer to assist with releasability, program engagement, and implementation activities.
- The AT ECC develops industry-leading software and hardware solutions in the rapidly growing field of secure computing.
- This position includes the opportunity to work on new computing architectures and integrate key security and control features using Boeing-designed computing hardware and other COTS and GOTS hardware/software.
- The AT ECC is part of the Global Strike Sensors & Special Programs organization, but works across the St. Louis site and the larger Boeing enterprise to develop product-specific secure computing solutions.
- The engineering role will consist of managing releasability activities for current programs and interfacing with AT engineers and program management to help meet cost and schedule commitments.
- Additional tasks will include engagement with programs and customers to understand AT requirements, shape statements of work, and participate in estimates and proposals.
- Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
- Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- Shift: This position is for 1st shift.
Stand out and contact Boeing directly