Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Deliver EHR and Practice Management (eCW) training to end-users with varying levels of computer literacy, in a variety of ways such as: Classroom instruction, one-on-one, and roaming support, for all staff and providers.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for process improvement in support of eCW training initiatives and serves as resource and offers guidance to units through on-site field support to confirm systems are used efficiently and as trained.
- Facilitate EHR and Practice Management training program for New Employee orientation.
- The IT Systems Educator is responsible for achieving an in-depth understanding of the policies, procedures and workflows of the EHR and Practice Management (eClinical Works) application(s).
- EHR (eClinical Works) go-live implementation and super-user experience preferred.
- Provides support during go-live for new sites and serves as the main point of contact and application subject matter expert for the units during implementation process; on-site go-live support and post implementation phase, including optimization.
- Must have 3 years or more demonstrated experience facilitating classroom, on-line and one-on-one training.
- Help support staff retention and employee satisfaction by facilitating competency achievement assessments and skills validation programs for end users as well as develop training documentation, outlines, and programs.
Links for Women's Care USA