Expired 11 days agoInactive Job
- Must have experience with Server Virtualization, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud services / SSO, MDM, Cisco/Meraki Networking and security hardware and a solid understanding of infrastructure
- Works to ensure all IT infrastructure and systems are audit ready and follow applicable guidelines (SOX, GMP, GXP, GLP)
- We strive to be the leader in the development of novel and proprietary “off the shelf” gene therapy products to fight some of the world’s most serious skin diseases.
- Krystal Biotech, Inc. is using gene therapy to develop effective and novel treatments for skin diseases.
- Act as an escalation point and incident manager for issues with site technology services
- To develop transformative, innovative, and science-based HSV gene therapy products and processes to dramatically improve people lives.
- Assist with the implementation and management of enterprise application such as ERP, LMS, eDMS, ITSM, etc.
- ERP Implementation experience required.
Links for Krystal Biotech