Last updated 23 days ago
- pdf) At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good.
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
- + Work may include travel with the military to participate in exercises in austere conditions + Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates.
- With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
- Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project.
- + The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance.
- Systems Administrators (GCCS) perform tier one and two network support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. Systems Administrators (GCCS) must possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills, in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the Government's systems' hardware and software.
Links for Jacobs