Expired 6 months agoInactive Job
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Dynamics, and SQL. Experience with use of systems in a service organization and knowledge of ServiceMax field service software.
- Minimum Education and Experience: A bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or Business Administration A minimum of 5 years experience in system analytics 1 year experience SQL database management, Apex Coding experience Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Preferred qualifications: Experience with Salesforce, ServiceMax, MS Dynamics Special Working Conditions: This role is considered to be generally sedentary; the ability to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer is necessary.
- Description: THE COMPANY CSA Service Solutions dba EMSAR, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is a fast-growing national technical services company providing maintenance, repair and installation services to OEMs in the Healthcare, Laboratory, Self-Service Kiosk, and Critical Power sectors.
- This Employer participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA. Show more
- Analytical: Knowledge of project management principles, program analysis and metrics, and associated presentation skills, to include consolidation of complicated information into executive-level summaries, to plan, organize, and manage projects and assignments that involve the analysis and development of solutions to complex information management issues.
- EMSAR’s customer-centric model enables the Company to customize and deliver the highest quality solutions to its blue-chip and emerging client base.
- Verifies data integrity and quality control for all systems.
Links for CSA Service Solutions LLC