Sustainability Associate, Financial Services Industry
- Suggest Revision
$74,330 a year
- Research & Analysis: Conduct in-depth research and analysis on sustainability leadership practices, emerging ESG trends, and due diligence procedures in impact investing and sustainable finance.
- Assist senior colleagues in crafting projects, ESG materiality, strategy, roadmaps, reporting and implementation plans, and schedules for project delivery.
- Client Engagement & Deliverables: Produce client-ready deliverables in various formats such as workshop content, business development pitches, and case studies.
- Special Projects: Provide targeted support on special projects and assignments, particularly those aligned with BSR's broader mission and goals in the realms of ESG, sustainable finance and impact investing.
- Experience in finance, strategy, sustainability, investment management, ESG reporting or as a business consultant.
Updated 0 days ago