Expired 26 days agoInactive Job
- In addition to day to day activities staff may also assist clients in other areas such as advocacy, appropriate behavior, arts, communication, community integration, cultural events, education, gardening, health and safety preparation, mobility, music, outdoor experiences, social skills, supported employment, and other designated skills.
- Serenity Supported Living Service provides assistance and support to developmentally disabled adults and provides them with the tools to allow them to live independently in the community, develop nurturing relationships, and have overall increased control of their lives.
- The type of support you provide depends on the client you are matched with, but may include any or all of the following day to day activities: assistance with shopping, meal planning, cooking, cleaning, medication administration assistance, community event attendance, assistance with going to school or work, transportation, appointments and personal hygiene.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS: 18 years of age or older Eligible to work in the US High school diploma or GED Driver License Reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance Ability to pass LiveScan fingerprinting Ability to obtain a CPR and First Aid certification (Must be completed prior to working with clients) Excellent interpersonal skills, including discretion, tact and judgment Effective written and oral communication skills Professional demeanor, good attendance, and punctuality.
- We are recruiting individuals, to fill Support Staff positions, who are creative, honest, and responsive to the needs of our clients while respecting the rights and dignity of all clients.
- Staff will assist in the implementation of individual program plans and goals.
- Applicants must be flexible to changes, be patient, and have good work ethic and social skills.
- Day, evening, and overnight shifts available.
Links for Serenity SLS, LLC