Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Responsibilities may include daily restroom cleaning, dishwashing, food prep, belaying at the climbing tower, leading low ropes, leading nature, lifeguarding, string trimming, leading campfires, and so much more.
- Scholarship opportunities and lifeguard bonus available.
- Lifeguard training available May 20-24.
- Summer staff work in the areas of housekeeping, facility, kitchen, and program.
- On site housing, meals, and staff shirts are provided.
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Links for Camp Alexander Mack