Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork.
- The Subway® restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
Links for Subway 17575-0