Substance Abuse Counselor (Riverside, CA)
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Acceptable licenses are LMFT and LPCC. MFT Associates and pre-post doc psychological assistance with an active, current number are welcome to apply.
- The therapist will be responsible for providing mental health and substance abuse treatment services in an outpatient facility.
- 2) Candidate must possess a license or intern number from the State of California - Board of Behavioral Science.
- 10) Work with each client in establishing an aftercare plan that will set him/her up for the greatest success upon discharge from the program.
- 11) Be available on-call on specified weekends, according to the company's schedule, to provide services such as crisis intervention or discharge blocking, as needed.
- 12) Attend and participate in all training, meetings, and supervision groups as required by the clinical Director.
- At the Norooz Clinic Foundation we see individuals, couples and families dealing with broken relationships, emotional issues and distress
- Reports to: Clinical Director
Links for Norooz Clinic Foundation