Subject Matter Expert III
- The IT services encompass all activities necessary to provide project management software application development and maintenance network management system administration and infrastructure operations including Cloud migration and operations general IT Support including help desk and VTC and cybersecurity services.
- Clearance Requirements MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE this will be verified prior to interview.
- The Subject Matter Expert should have the following experience Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related closely related discipline and 9+ years of relevant experience OR an Associates Degree and 11+ years of experience OR High School GED and 13+ years experience.
- The Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for planning and delivering contracted services to the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) located at on-site in Aberdeen, Maryland.
- THIS POSITION IS FOR PROPOSAL AND CONTINGENT UPON AWARD. Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years.
- ATEC is one of DOD's foremost test and training organizations supporting DOD, non-DOD, and commercial materiel developers by testing a broad spectrum of equipment throughout their life cycles, from concept through deployment.
- We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Subject Matter Expert III. This position is CONTINGENT upon award of the ATEC proposal.
Links for Data Systems Analysts Inc (DSA)