Structured Cable - Service Technician
- Must have 4 years of experience in the installation of cabling associated with: Telecom Systems, TCP/IP Networks, CCTV Security, Access control & Wireless Solutions.
- Individuals in this classification may hold a BICSI or manufacturer certification.
- Must have the ability to install, terminate & test low voltage cables & fiber optical cables.
- Ability to properly install both copper and fiber optic cable.
- Ability to work from heights such as man lifts, scissor lifts & roof tops utilizing proper fall protection.
- Job SummaryThe Service Technician is responsible for all aspects of equipment repair at our clients' locations.
- Ability to configure and set-up test equipment to perform all required tests on each category of copper media using a variety of manufacturer test equipment.
- Crew leader assignments will be made based on project specifics and the demonstrated abilities of the individual.
Links for AFL