Store Setup Project Manager - Near Any Major Airport - Miami - 33159
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- The Store Setup Project Manager will oversee all aspects of Independent Carquest new store projects, while helping to define and document implementation processes.
- Secondary Role: Provide ongoing identification and development to streamline and scale processes that are vital to the growth of the Independent Carquest business.
- Oversees all aspects of project workflow of all Independent Carquest store projects.
- The Project Manager will supervise and coordinate the activities required to effectively relocate or remodel an existing store location or open a new store.
- Must be capable of leading and directing a group of employees to successfully set a new store, relocation, or remodel of an existing or acquired store to company and department standards.
- Manages projects using Advance Auto Parts approved project management tools.
- Primary Role: Manage competitive changeovers, acquisitions and green fields, as well as assist in store remodel / relocation projects.
- This role will receive guidance and direction from the Independent Sales Director and Account Executive to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.