Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- The Store Manager training program provides training on store operations, fresh food and merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information and employee relations.
- Prior successful food service, retail, grocery management experience
- $15 - $17 an hour
- High School diploma/GED with minimum 2 years applicable experience; 2 years college; military experience
- Demonstrated effective training, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work flexible work schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
- Essentially you will be running a small business with a solid, international company and brand behind you.
- Demonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork oriented environment setting high standards and modeling behavior for optimum guest service
Links for CARPCO, LLC