Stocking & Unloading
- Suggest Revision
- Stocking, backroom, and receiving associates work to ensure customers can find all the items they have on their shopping list.
- Depending on the shift you work, your job could include moving inventory in the backroom, unloading trucks, or helping customers while stocking shelves.
- From unloading trucks in the summer to filling ice cream in the freezer, this fast-paced job can be physically demanding.
- It's like being paid to go the gym!
- For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see the actual job description.
Updated 0 days ago