Sterilization/ Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- Maintain Sterilizers Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) Health insurance Paid time off Schedule: 10 hour shift Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) License/Certification: Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred) X-Ray Certification (Preferred) Hours per week: 30-39 This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented
- Orthodontic practice is in search of a Sterilization/Orthodontic dental assistant to complete their clinical team.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Receive patients from waiting room and prepare Station for appropriate procedures Assist teammates and doctors in procedures requiring 4-handed orthodontic dental procedures Clean and sterilize the instruments used after treatment, clean and tidy the operative area according to infection control protocol OSHAA and CDC guidelines Set up trays for the next patients with all necessary tools before bringing back the patients.
- Description: Orthodontic Sterilization Assistants assure efficient patient flow in the clinic while maintaining proper infection control and sterilization.
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Only full-time employees eligible Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Deliver Essix retainers and home care instructions Perform oral hygiene instructions.
- Make sure impression material is cleaned up from tray on counter after assistant is finished Take impressions for orthodontic appliances.
- This will allow for efficiency of the assistants to see other patients.
Links for Meier & Benitez Orthodontics