Staff Pharmacist Floater FT
- Associated topics: diet, dietary, dietetic, food, histotechnologist, immunology, microbiological, patient, pharmaceutical, vaccine
- This includes: Patient Safety Pharmacy Professional Practice Regulatory Requirements Quality Assurance Customer Service Personnel Management Inventory Management Financial Profitability Loss Prevention Workflow Management A key component of the Staff Pharmacist role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs.
- In addition to supporting the Pharmacy Manager in leading and directing your Pharmacy Technician Support Staff, you are accountable for supporting the management, oversight and operation of all aspects within your pharmacy.
- As a Staff Pharmacist, you have a critical role at the forefront of delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients.
- Millions of times a day, we help people on their path to better health-from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions.
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
- D. degreeBusiness OverviewAt CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health.
Links for CVS Health