- Under general supervision, assist in maintaining general ledger accounts and conduct other accounting related activities.
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- May participate in basic analysis of job costs and transaction batches.
- Assist in the preparation of accounting reports that support month end close activities.
- Responsible for compliance to US GAAP, Internal Controls and corporate guidelines and processes established by RRD. Responsibilities + Assists in the preparing monthly financial information utilizing the applicable support systems.
- + Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions.
- Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance.
- Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems and may receive guidance for problems that are non-routine+ Able to apply general functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office, Google G-Suites applications and other technical tools to complete work assignments+ May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position+ Strong Excel skills required+ Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer Required Experience
Links for RR Donnelley