Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Reconcile daily the general ledger transactions for member offers such as online loan pay, bill pay, gift cards, mortgages, indirect lending, loan insurance, shared branching, and official checks/money orders.
- Reconcile items in process of collection, post all incoming and outgoing cash letter settlements, verify all entries to the general ledger, and research and resolve any discrepancies or errors by corresponding with local clearinghouse members and the Federal Reserve Bank. 10% 1c.
- Run month-end accrual and expense reports on fixed assets and/or accounts payable.
- Reconcile daily Automated Clearing House (ACH) activity; post and verify all entries to the general ledger, track and follow-up on all rejected items, research/resolve any discrepancies or errors.
- Maintain fixed assets and prepaid/deferral general ledger accounts and subsidiary records; post additions, deletions, and changes.
- Support the process accounts payable; process invoices for payment and posting to the general ledger, manage on vendor reporting and accruals.
- Reconcile cash accounts including corporate accounts, bank statements, teller and ATM change funds; follow-up on outstanding items, research discrepancies and errors and make correction as needed.
- Research discrepancies and make corrections, interface and post to the general ledger.
Links for First Financial Credit Union