Last updated 2 hours ago
- The Americas Region, which includes approximately 22 manufacturing and distribution locations and 2,200 employees across the US, Canada, and Latin America, accounts for over one third of global sales.
- Support other functional areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable and the compliance activities associated with them as needed.
- Support of Finance Managers and Finance Director in month end closing processes.
- With operations in 33 countries around the world, the company is organized into three Strategic Business Units (SBUs): Component Solutions, Health and Personal Care Packaging, and Filtration Products.
- Support cost accounting and fixed asset processes in the manufacturing environment
- Publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange with over £1 billion in revenue, the organization has grown significantly over the past few years by complimenting steady organic growth with strategic acquisitions that have expanded the product portfolio and strengthened their global presence.
- Analysis of general ledger account activity with creation of reconciliation schedules.
- Review of inventory reports with emphasis on cost valuation analysis.
Links for Essentra