SSM Health - Wisconsin Region VP Surgical And Acute Care
- SSM Health-Wisconsin Region VP Surgical and Acute Care
- The Vice President for Surgical and Acute Care Services for the WI Region of SSM Health is responsible to collaborate with System Clinical Leadership Program leaders to design and implement system-wide care standards as well as clinical guidelines and protocols within the portfolio of Clinical Programs in the Surgical and Acute Care Grouping.
- Key focus on identifying areas of unexplained clinical variation and ensures adoption of evidence-based practices where appropriate.
- This individual is responsible for driving KPIs to an exceptional level.
- Ensuring clinical effectiveness through implementation of evidence-based medicine best practices that are aligned with system clinical programs and guidelines.
- This role reports directly to the SSM Wisconsin Regional Medical Group President with a dotted line reporting relationship to the SSM Health System CMO and is based in Madison, WI. This position offers an experienced executive physician leader the opportunity to work in a highly successful integrated delivery network that is focused on exceptional patient care.
- Board Certification in area of specialty
- Current unrestricted (or ability to obtain) WI Medical license
- Minimum of seven years of experience as practicing physician
- Minimum of five years in progressively responsible significant leadership roles
- Highly prefer experience working in an integrated delivery network
- Highly prefer MBA/MHA or other related graduate education
- Highly prefer Lean Operating Model leadership experience
- Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for executive leadership with immediate vacation time, retirement account, salary continuation, and company paid life insurance are just a few of the generous extras above and beyond the standard medical, dental, and vision insurance offerings.
- SSM Health-Wisconsin Region VP Surgical and Acute Care The OpportunityThe Vice P
Links for SSM Health