Sr. Technical Writer (Remote)
Expired 5 days agoInactive Job
- You’ll set the example for best practices in user-centered technical writing as part of our cross-functional UX team, and you’ll be embedded in a product development team to work with SMEs and develop a deep understanding of a complex product.
- About the Role As a Senior Technical Writer, you’ll write customer-focused product documentation for our customers.
- Partner with other technical writers and with UX team members, including UX writers, designers, developers, researchers, and QA. Shape the development of our content management system with your writing expertise.
- This role has a preference to candidates on the East Coast, USA. Responsibilities Produce high-quality documentation—feature guides, release notes, API docs, and more—to guide and educate customers.
- Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner.
- Embrace a user-centric approach to focus on what the customer needs, not what the system does.
- Portfolio of writing samples that communicate technical information in a modern, conversational voice and tone.
- So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
Links for CrowdStrike