Sr Technical Program Manager, Search - HBO Max
Expired 11 days agoInactive Job
- Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
- Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries.
- A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world’s most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®.
- Familiar with slack, email, web conferencing, Jira/Confluence.
- WarnerMedia’s streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry.
- Collectively these teams are responsible for the consumer facing experience of HBO Max. Content presentation, navigation, tooling for content scheduling, search, recommendations, personalization and amazing video viewing experiences are just a few of the exciting and important projects underway.
- The Perks● Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings● Paid time off every year to volunteer● Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies● Access to in-house learning and development resources● Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands● “Use What You Need” Vacation PolicyWarner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Links for Warner Bros Entertainment