Sr Technical Consultant, AEM, Proof of Concept Team
- Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe s all about.
- We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences We re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
- We re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
- We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours In today s rapidly changing all-digital world, Adobe s solutions simplify everything from marketing to IT to customer service.
- We are seeking candidates to guide solutions and improve experiences for America s largest brands.
- As a creative problem-solving leader, the Technical Consultant will clearly articulate the context and value of Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service capabilities, aligned to our customers
- As a member of the Proof of Concept (POC) team, you will act as the specialist to recommend technological and strategic standards regarding functionality within AEM. You will collaborate with existing and prospective Adobe customers to lead hands-on workshops, guiding evaluations of how AEM as a Cloud Service can accomplish the needs of executive decision-makers.
- As part of a team of specialists, you will have the opportunity to develop custom demos and proofs of concept centered on creative, document, and experience management.
- Responsibilities Develop and deliver training courses for content and asset management Collaborate with Adobe sales teams to provide functional and technical consulting to customers, guiding them on how best to implement AEM Empower customers
- success during technical evaluations, driving adoption, engagement, and value Become a trusted adviser across creative, marketing, technical partners within the customers
- organization Expand workshop program through product alignment, customer demand, field needs, etc.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Stand out and contact Adobe directly