Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist - Field Sales
- Open Within U.S.Do you have an eye for talent?
- Do you know how to leverage your networks and build Talent Acquisition strategies to bring top talent to an organization?
- Then you might be ready for the Talent Acquisition role for DHL Express USA. The role is responsible for supporting the organization to develop best-in-class talent identification strategies that will enable DHL Express to attract and recruit top talent to join our team of Certified International Specialist (CIS).
- You will bring talent to DHL for a wide range of functions that help to deliver the DHL Customer Promise.
- The Sr TA Specialist for Field Sales will propose and engage in recruiting strategies to source the best professional sales talent to DHL by using your specialty skills and capabilities to develop strategic partnerships internally and externally ensuring we stay abreast with thecurrent recruiting trend and talent leads.
- Simply Delivered isn t just a saying at DHL, it s how we do business.
- You will discover the excitement of being a key member of the US HR team in one of the largest countries in the region.
- Here, you will collaborate with HR Business Partners, Senior Commercial Sales Leaders within the organization, and other Talent Acquisition professionals to build the future of DHL Express USA.
- How will you contribute to the success of DHL?
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and 8-11 years experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 5-7 years experience in related field.
- Professional certification required in some areas.
- + Strong verbal and written communication skills+ Strong project management and analytical skills+ Mastery of existing and emerging technologies, processes, and practices+ Previous experience recruiting for Sales positions at all professional levels.
- + Knowledge of compliance and legal requirements+ Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word,) databases and software programsDHL is an equal opportunity employer.
- We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Stand out and contact DHL Express directly