Sr. SQL Server Database Administrator
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- This position demands a Sr. Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator in a Production DBA role with a working knowledge of Microsoft Clustering and operating systems.
- Description: Sr. SQL Server Database Administrator
- Besides strong skills in Database Administration, preference will be given to individuals with working knowledge and experience in EMC SAN technologies, HP/Compaq Hardware, NetIQ AppManager, Data Masker, Idera SQL Secure, Remedy, Lite-Speed for SQL Server 32 and 64 bit and Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer.
- A database design, creation and configuration, performance tuning, code migration, disk space management, database backups, database performance, and resource monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- The individual will provide SQL Server database administration support and technical support for multiple applications in DEV, UAT, and Prod. User acceptance test, quality assurance, performance, and production environments.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure or Amazon Relational Databases.
- The DBA is expected to be an effective influencer, having good collaborative skills, and be effective at implementing our standards, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties include the creation of backup plans, test disaster recovery scenarios, manage security and spec out hardware requests from business units.