Sr. Quality Control Associate (Multiple Openings)
Last updated 2 days ago
- Associated topics: blood collection, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, microbiology, pathology, scientist, technician i, technician laboratory, technologist, testing
- Experience in cell-based bioassay and cell culture is a must.
- Experience in cGMP cell therapy manufacturing and/or testing facility is a plus.
- Supports the qualification of a GMP compliant QC bioanalytical laboratory.
- Bachelor s Degree in Biochemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Immunology, or Biology
- The QC Associate works within Atara QA/QC and will be expected to interact regularly with manufacturing, process development, supply chain and translational sciences.
- The selected individual will be expected to support technical transfer of assays from development into QC, participate in all assay validations, and perform routine GMP testing of clinical and commercial products in compliance with GMP regulations.
- Quality control experience in the pharmaceutical industry supporting cGMP areas preferred.
Links for Atara Biotherapeutics