- Sr. Project Financial Analyst will support finance-related deliverables for projects.
- This person will work closely with the existing Program Management team to support detailed financial tracking needs.
- Functions include assisting in financial budgeting/planning, supporting actuals and forecasting, tracking based on the project plan, commitments, and contracts/SOWs, and providing timely and actionable reporting.
- The Analyst will interact with the project and budget owners in all aspects of budgets, forecasts, detailed tracking, and analysis variances.
- The Sr. Project Financial Analyst maintains budget tracking tools, tracks invoices, and billings, manages fee structures, and forecasts potential gains and losses.
- The Sr. Project Financial Analyst will help develop and grow best practices and the influence of Program Management & Execution within our organization with a focus on helping to evolve our use of financial reporting tools and processes.
- The ideal candidate has an interest in a career path that will lead to project management.
- Experience with Smartsheets/Clarity PPM/ Project Portfolio Management tools Desired SkillsExperience working for a large company and within a matrix organization Experience supporting technology organizations using agile practices Disney experience preferred PMI Certification
Stand out and contact Insight Global directly