Sr Manager/Associate Director of Communications, Process & Systems Optimization
Last updated 1 day ago
- Previous experience comparable to 8 years in communications or marketing in some or most of the following areas: internal communications, external communications, executive communications, corporate positioning, branding, web, video.
- Overview:This role supports the Project Delivery Process and Systems Optimization (PD PSO) Communications Business Segment to deliver high-quality, interdepartmental communications in a complex cross-functional environment.
- Supports and manages initiatives to develop and deliver comprehensive, timely and appropriate communications in alignment with Project Delivery PSO strategies, initiatives, and projects.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant formal academic / vocational qualification; degree in communications, public relations or marketing preferred.
- This role requires an ability to work effectively, both individually and collaboratively with PD PSO teams and PPD stakeholders, to create innovative communication tactics and highly engaging content.
- PSO and CRO experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience planning, developing and executing strategic communications for business segments, functional groups and/or companywide initiatives.
- Proficient use of appropriate technology tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other content-management systems.
Links for PPD