Sr. Director, Operations (Risk & Value Transformation Solutions)
Expired 4 days agoInactive Job
- Preferred Qualifications Healthcare and customer service experience Education Bachelor degree required Business Overview At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health.
- The COO position provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the organization has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow and safeguard financial strength and operating efficiency.
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT Changing the future of health care at CVS Health It's a New Day in Health Care at CVS Health CVS Health Colleagues Represent Heart at Work About CVS Health At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health.
- The COO has to maintain control of diverse business operations, so this candidate must possesses excellent people skills and business acumen, along with exemplary work ethics.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Links for CVS Pharmacy