Sr. Civil Engineer (Ontario)
- About the Firm:DK Engineer, Corp (DKE) is a boutique civil engineering consulting firm that provides design and construction administration services for construction projects throughout Southern California.
- DKE specializes in urban infill and land development projects offering a wide range of civil engineering design services for multi-family residential, commercial, hospitality, and mixed-use sectors.
- With over 50 years of combined experience, our team produces exceptional work, and strives to exceed our clients expectations.
- We pride ourselves in our start-up entrepreneurial culture.
- If you are looking for a fun, non-corporate atmosphere where the focus is truly on developing the best engineers in the industry and delivering exceptional client service, DKE is the firm for you.
- As part of the DKE team, you will have a voice in how we continue to grow in this exciting market.
- DKE offers a fun and dynamic work environment, competitive benefits including 401K matching, health benefits, life insurance, comp time, generous cash bonuses, flexible working, among others.
- Position overview: We are seeking a motivated and energetic Sr. Project Engineer to join our team.
- Scope of work ranges from overseeing preparation of site layout, grading, drainage, storm water quality, sustainable design, utility improvements, and off-site street & infrastructure improvements plans, conducting environmental impact studies, entitlement, and ADA code compliant site assessments.
- Responsibilities: Produce plans and manage land development projects from inception to design and construction.
- Assist with development of project proposals, project fees, scopes, and manage execution and tracking of projects.
- Help Manage project cost and timing to ensure fulfillment of contract commitments and profitability.
- Assign tasks to interns and and direct young project engineers and drafters.
- Ensure projects are completed within client specifications, budgets and schedules.
- Maintain plan production and process plans and permits with various city municipalities Interface with clients on project coordination and design Directly responsible for the technical content and quality control on specific projects Attend various project meetings with architects, clients, contractors and other 3rd parties.
- Function as Project Engineer / Design Engineer on projects as needed.
- B.S. degree or higher in Civil EngineeringP.E. license in California strongly preferredExcellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to function effectively in teamwork environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environmentProven time management skills and ability to manage multiple active projects concurrentlyWorking knowledge of codes, regulations, and standards applicable to the design and construction of major site development projects in CaliforniaWorking knowledge of typical computer software programs used for civil engineering design (AutoCAD, Civil3D, Hydrology and Hydraulic, WaterCAD, Flowmaster, etc., Bluebeam), Civil3D experience is a plus.
Stand out and contact DK Engineer directly