- Ability to learn Arlington County business operations and line-of-business environments related to building, land development and permitting;
- Accela Civic Platform or other platforms related to land development permitting
- Department Information: Permit Arlington is the County's enterprise-wide initiative to support the County's building and land development and permitting activities.
- The Permit Arlington program includes a portfolio of COTS (Commercial-off-the-Shelf) and custom-developed business applications that support this initiative including the licensed Accela Civic Platform and OnBase ePlan.
- Experience and qualifications: The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, systems engineering or related fields with substantial experience in the field of permitting, zoning, site plan, engineering, plan review, and/or other related activities.
- Platform and its integrated OnBase ePlan electronic plan review component;
- Providing functional design recommendations for the project, specific to the Accela Civic
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of Accela Civic Platform, and bringing this technical expertise to functional discussions with business users;
Links for vTech Solution Inc.