Sr. Analytics Engineer, Business Intelligence & Analytics - HBO Max
Last updated 24 days ago
- Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
- WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
- WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry.
- HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.
- You'll define key business metrics, automate data transformation & testing, and advance standards for data quality and self-service analytics.
- As a Senior Analytics Engineer, Business Intelligence & Analytics, your primary responsibility will be to develop the data models and semantic layer used in the analyses and dashboards that drive decision-making across the organization.
- video 400,300 video#] Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Links for Warner Media LLC