Sports and Therapeutic Massage Therapist
Last updated 4 days ago
- Twin Cities Orthopedics is an operating division of Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health).
- The Sports and Therapeutic Massage Therapist will demonstrate competencies in various techniques including sports massage, deep tissue, Swedish, and therapeutic rehabilitation techniques to provide therapeutic services.
- Provide high quality massage therapy to clients using scientific methodology with primary focus on improving client wellness
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Manage client complaints and customer service concerns relating to massage therapy while collaborating with supervisor when necessary to resolve
- Stay current with concepts and techniques specific to massage therapy
- The Massage Therapist will apply these techniques safely while providing comprehensive care to patients and athletes with referrals from doctors, physical therapists, and outside referrals.
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required