Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Last updated 8 days ago
- Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
- Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
- Must possess a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders or simlarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association 2.
- The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for organizing and providing speech-language services to facilitate rehabilitation.
- As necessary or applicable, supervises CFY provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
- Must possess or be eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow 3.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
- Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
Links for Genesis Healthcare LLC