Speech Therapist Per Visit
- Suggest Revision
- Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices.
- Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- Participates in the development of the total care plan, and case management, in consultation with the physician.
- Participates in case management conferences with the nurse and other team members to coordinate the speech therapy program with total plan of care.
- For Speech Therapists trained outside the United States, successful completion of registration examination as prescribed by the American speech Therapy Association A supervisor of Speech Pathology services shall be a Speech Pathologist, licensed to practice speech pathology in the State of Connecticut, who has a minimum of three (3) years' clinical experience in speech pathology.
Updated 4 days ago