SPECTRUM: Field Service Technician
Expired 4 hours agoInactive Job
- Getting started as a Field Tech means getting up-to-date with all that Spectrum has to offer.
- You’ll get at least four weeks of fully paid, hands-on training with power tools, cable and telecom equipment, meters and apps, computer software and more.
- The ability to work overtime, weekends, second shift or participate in an on-call rotation when scheduled.
- You’ll get to develop pole climbing and ladder skills safely and effectively right at our training facility.
- Join our apprenticeship program for support moving up with training and experience.
- These can include signal level meters, pressure testers, ohm meters, handheld applications, a laptop computer and software.
- In residences, potentially in poorly ventilated areas such as attics, basements and/or crawlspaces where there may be dust, dirt, noise, insects, rodents, pets, and cleaning solutions.
- Physical RequirementsThis is a physical job, so you must have the ability to do the following: Move over, and possibly under, different types of terrain in all-weather while carrying tools and equipment.
Links for SPECTRUM