Specialty Services Manager
Last updated 4 days ago
- EPSG's services include business analysis, strategic planning, process and risk control improvement, issue remediation and regulatory reporting, organizational and delivery channel design, program management and Lean Six Sigma training and certification.
- Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job SummaryThe Enterprise Process Solutions Group (EPSG) is an MUFG team of process engineering and project execution professionals who operate within the Chief Executive Officer's (CEO's) Operational Effectiveness Office (OEO) organization.
- EPSG offers process engineering and implementation support services to business, risk, compliance and corporate functions across the bank.
- Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020).
- It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility.
- Staff management responsibilities would include: performance management, salary increases, interviewing and hiring decisions, coaching, discipline, and termination of employment decisions.
- Provide thought leadership and analytical rigor to drive decision making and escalation across multiple stakeholders.
Links for MUFG