Specialist - EHS (Environmental -Air)
Last updated 22 hours ago
- Associated topics: ecotoxicology, environmental effect, environmental engineer, environmental protection agency, geologist, groundwater, landfill, waste, waste management, wastewater
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor all compliance activities and regulatory affairs for air emissions including permitting and compliance with the facility's Title V and Construction permits.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering or equivalent desired.
- Coordinate, monitor, and perform specialized processes/related functions in an automotive manufacturing environment directly related to Environmental engineering.
- Monitor and coordinate air permit compliance emissions testing.
- Support and/or lead continuous improvement related to assigned duties and projects.
- Maintain air sampling equipment and sampling data from various sources.
Links for Hyundai